From the entire exterior of your home, to something as small as your garage, shed, or front door, Pro Image Painting can get the job done right... with quality you can see, at a price you can afford!
• Extensive preparation of all surfaces
• Finish sanding and power sanding
• Pressure washing to kill mildew and clean surfaces
• Caulking of seams and casings
• Gutters cleared and washed (upon request)
• Priming bare surfaces to seal for protection and long lasting appeal
• Full finish application for proper coverage
• All non-painted areas are protected from splatter and drips
• Premium quality paints and stains are used:
• Benjamin Moore
• Sherwin Williams
• Cabot Stains
• Thorough clean up at the end of each day
• All supplies and refuse will be remove
• Plant beds cleaned and paint chips removed
• Touch up paint is labeled and left for the customer
• Outdoor furniture and fixtures are returned to their original location
Let us freshen up the look of your deck by power washing, sanding and applying a new coat of stain. This will protect it from the harsh changes in New England weather and extend the life of your deck.
Pro Image Painting is a Benjamin Moore Stain Certified Contractor since 2011. We annually retake the certification course, as well as attend conferences to stay ahead of the trends and new products available.
Pressure washing your deck strips off all of the debris and peeling color to prepare it for a fresh coat of stain. Applying new stain, on a regular basis, will extend the life of your deck. All cleaning products used to strip your deck are both environmentally friendly and pet safe.
•Power washing is a must before painting the exterior of your home or deck.
•We can clean your vinyl, wood or aluminum siding removing dirt, debris, mold and mildew, as well as peeling paint chips.
•We can power wash your home, deck, patio, sheds, cement walkways and cement retaining walls.
•Gutter clean out.
We also offer:
• Wallpaper and border removal.
• Small carpentry repair.